2010년 3월 28일 일요일

Thesis topic

As I mentioned before, I’ve been interested in cooperative works. Most students enjoy that type of class and, above all, their satisfaction pushes me to be more interested in it. However, it gives big burdens to teachers to prepare for class. And I have a doubt whether just a cooperative work is helpful for students’ achievement. So I’d like to write about “How a cooperative work can affect the achievements of four-skills” that will probably help my teaching skills when dealing with group works and help my students enjoy English class. Here are sub-topics.
1. How do teachers initiate the environment of cooperative works
2. How do teachers plan and do group works for each skill?
3. How do cooperative works affect the students’ achievement?

댓글 2개:

  1. This is a very practical and relevant topic you are considering, and the approach works across all age-groups. I assume you are referring to collaborative learning?

    답글삭제
  2. While implementing the cooperative learning, I think we should be able to maintain the effectiveness of lessons too, which, as you slightly mentioned above, is not easy at all without strenous efforts and a lot of preparations. ^^ And I like what you are interested in for your next writing topic.

    답글삭제